Where do I obtain forms for recording purposes?

Our office provides a limited number of forms, including the Declaration of Value form (PDF). Other forms are available online, at most office supply stores or title companies. Please be sure that these forms meet our formatting requirements before mailing them in for recording (see Requirements). Mining forms and additional information are also available online at the Division of Minerals website Uniform Commercial Code forms are available at the Nevada Secretary of State's website

Show All Answers

1. What happens to my document when it is presented for recording?
2. Will I receive my original document back after recording?
3. How do I add / remove a name from my property?
4. Where do I obtain forms for recording purposes?
5. How do I obtain a copy of my marriage certificate?
6. How do I obtain a copy of an official record?
7. Will the Recorder’s Office perform a record search for me?
8. What is the purpose of "recording" documents?
9. What are your recording requirements?
10. What is Real Property Transfer Tax?
11. Does your office provide copies of birth / death records?